Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sleep Again :)

Lucas is taking a nap right now. He went to sleep at 12:15 and will hopefully be asleep until around 3! He has been bouncing between taking one and two naps each day. It depends on when he wakes up in the morning. If he wakes up at 6-6:30 and won't go back to sleep, it is a two nap day. He is exhausted by 10:00 and needs a nap. He will sleep til around 12, and then take another one from around 3:30 to 4:30. But if he sleeps in until at least 8, he can make it until noon, and take one long nap. Normally this is around 3 hours long.

 I love that he is finally a good sleeper!! It is so nice to be able to to count on that time for myself to get things done and relax a little. I remember when he would ONLY take a nap while I held him. He didn't take a nap in his crib until he was 6 months old. So I had a long time when I had no free time at all. Not that I would have done it differently, but I now appreciate my free time a lot more.

Lucas is sleeping really well at night, still. He goes to sleep around 8 pm and normally doesn't wake up until around 4:30 or 5. He takes a bottle and goes back to sleep until 6 or today it was 8:45! It just depends on the day. But I am getting solid hours of sleep, and I hadn't gotten more than maybe 4 solid hours for a year. Wow, between that and the coffee I started drinking again, I feel like I can get anything done now! Now I just need to find projects to keep me busy while Little Man sleeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment