Friday, October 26, 2012

Fun With MeMe

This past week, my mom was able to fly out to spend some time with us! It is always nice to have company, especially company that does laundry :) hehe And we had a great time. Lucas loves his MeMe. He was so happy to wake up and see her the first morning, and each morning that she was here. He would run to her and put his arms up for her to pick him up. He really loves her and the feeling is mutual.

While my mom was here, I got a ton of stuff done! I was able to make the growth chart that I have been wanting to make Lucas, a wall hanging for the living room, painted Lucas's room, and a bunch of other little things. She definitely motivates me to be busy, and it was great letting her spend time with Lucas while I get things done. Everybody was happy. Here are a few pictures from her time with us!

At the pumpkin patch!
 
Reading a story.
 
First trip to the Train Museum!
 
Choo Choo!
 
Lucas's new room!

The wall hanging I made Lucas :)
 
I am very blessed to have my mom as my mother, and now Lucas is blessed to have her as his MeMe. She is my role model and I hope I can be as good a mom as she has been to me. Love you Mom!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment