Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Year One Photos

During the first year of Lucas's life, we have gotten professional pictures taken twice. Once when he was six months old, at Sears, and once when he turned one. The six month pictures were very nice, and I love them. But I wanted some realllly nice pictures for when Lucas turned one. I figured that since we only took professional pictures occasionally, we could splurge on them this time. Also, I love pictures. I love decorating with them, looking back at them, and I see money invested into awesome photos as money well spent.

So we found a new photographer in the area, Holly Gannett. She just moved here, as her husband is a new T1 instructor. I loved the pictures she had on her site, and thought she had a beautiful style. (www.hg-pd.com) We had a one hour shoot with her, but really it only took about 20 minutes to get a ton of amazing pictures. Lucas was a little ham and seemed to love getting his picture taken. Here are a few of my favorite ones, and that is saying something because I love them all!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you Holly Gannett for the amazing pictures of our family. I am so happy with how they turned out, and will cherish them. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment