Monday, November 19, 2012

Lucas at 14 Months

I feel like Lucas just keeps learning new things and surprising us with what he can do. So, I wanted to make a post about all the things Lucas can do at 14 months old. The months are starting to blend together, and I want to remember when he did these things!
Lucas can say:
Dada= Daddy
Mama= Mommy
Dah= Dog
Bah= Ball
buh= Bye bye
Tuh Tuh= Tanner!
Ah= Apple

He can tell you what these animals say:
Dog= woof woof woof
Duck= cak cak cak
Cow= mmmmmooo
Lion= RAWR
Fish= smacks lips like a bubble sound
Monkey= Ooh Ooh

He signs these words
More
Help!
Mickey Mouse (pats his head where the ears are)
Goldfish (shakes his hand like he's shaking the bag)
Hungry/Eat
Stinky (waves his hand like he smelled somethings stinky)
Cold

He can run! walk backwards, climb up on the dining room chair, go down a slide by himself, climb the curved ladder at the park, turn my ipad on, and go down small steps by himself (like the step off our front door. He listens to directions and follows them (sometimes.) He will throw his dirty diaper away for me when I ask him to. He will shut the door or the dishwasher. He will go get his shoes. He will help take off his jacket or clothes. He helps put on his socks. He puts laundry from the dryer into the basket, and then hands it to me to fold.

He does a million things every day that amaze me when I think about what he could do just a few months ago. It is crazy to think that he hasn't been walking more than 3 months and he is now running all over the place. It all goes by so fast. I can't wait to see what he does next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment