Wow! I can't believe it has already been a month! A very busy month. We are getting things ready for the holidays, as well as dealing with a sick boy. Lucas got a cold the beginning of this week, and is definitely on the upswing. But he still isn't himself, so it has been a little stressful. He is much more clingy and fussy, which I understand. I am not very happy when I don't feel good and can't breathe through my nose.
Lucas has tried to throw away the Nose Frida and the saline spray several times. He hates when I suck his nose out, even though it makes him feel better! So I think he wants to get rid of them! For those of you who don't know, a Nose Frida is a disgusting, gross invention that you use to suck the snot out of your child's nose using a tube and your mouth. If you don't have a baby who can't breathe, can't sleep because he can't suck his binky, and can't eat because he can't breathe and nurse at the same time, you would NEVER consider using it. But, if you do have a sick baby, you will LOVE this thing because it works about 93769 times better than the traditional bulb syringe, which does NOTHING.
Anyways, here are a few more things that Lucas can do now that he is 15 months old!
Can answer:
What does a
wolf say? (throws his head back and howls)
cat say? Mow Mow Mow
bird say? tweet tweet tweet
sheep say? baaa
Santa say? oh ho ho
Are you bat man?
"ah bah bah" (said in a gravelly Christian Bale as batman sounding voice)
Can point to his or your
eyes (says Eye)
nose
lips
tongue
cheeks
chin (says chin)
ears
hair
belly
bellybutton
feet
hands
neck
Can complete a simple puzzle (needs some help, but if he doesn't get frustrated he can do it himself)
Finds his shoes when asked, helps take them off.
Helps throw things away when asked, puts things in the hamper, out of the dryer, and puts clothes away with help.
A bunch more things that I can't think of, but this is a good snapshot of his abilities right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment