We stayed at week and had the best time. It is such a wonderful place to take kids. I would go once a month of I could! Here are just a few pictures I took on my phone through the trip. Disney world is the happiest place on earth and I think our family can attest that we were thrilled to be there :)
These are the days I want to remember, but that go by with the blink of an eye. I want to make these memories more than a picture in my head, so I'm writing them down here.
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Disney world 2014
I love disney. Like seriously love all things Disney. Movies, songs, characters, and especially Disney world. We were blessed to get to go again this year, with my family. This was Lucas's third trip in as many years and it has been so cool seeing how much he grows and appreciates it each year. He was so excited about our upcoming trip this year that we had to make a paper chain to count down the days. He would wake up every morning and get upset because he wanted to go to the airport and go to Disney world that day. Frustrating at the time, but it was obvious that he was excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment