These are the days I want to remember, but that go by with the blink of an eye. I want to make these memories more than a picture in my head, so I'm writing them down here.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Potty Time!!
Wow. Lucas is once again blowing my mind! We came home from Maryland on Monday and started talking about potty training, bought m&ms and undies on Tuesday, and started using the m&ms on Wednesday. He wore his undies yesterday and today and has kept them dry so far! Each time he pees on the potty he gets 2 m&ms and poop gets him 3. We went to a birthday party yesterday and church this morning and he kept the undies dry through both! I am so proud of him! We'll see how it goes from here, but I can't believe how well he has done so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment