This morning we were at the park and Juliana decided she was hungry. I just sat down and fed her. Didn't have to stop Lucas's fun and go home. Didn't have to go make a bottle. Just covered up with her blanket and fed her. That is my favorite thing about breastfeeding. It can really give you so much freedom. I don't have to be scared to go out and about. I can feed my baby wherever I go.
I was interested to see how Lucas would react to me nursing his sister, since he stopped nursing at one, he has no memory of it. He asked me what I was doing the first time he saw me and I explained it to him and that was it. I told him this is how mommies feed their babies and it is called breastfeeding. End of discussion. He was satisfied with my answer and hasn't been concerned since. Although when Juliana cries he will tell me I need to feed her.
Here is a picture of us at the park! Is she eating or no? You can't tell! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment