Monday, March 31, 2014

Cracking me Up

Lucas is so funny sometimes. This morning he got in bed with me. And promptly rolled himself into a cocoon of blankets. I said, "Hey! You stole all my covers!" He said "Sorry bout that!" And unrolled himself. 😊 

About a week ago, Lucas asked if we could put "the jumpy thing" out again. He is referring to the air mattress that I had out in the living room earlier this month. It had been ridiculously cold for a long time and we needed something to do inside that would get some energy out. So I blew the air mattress up and let him jump around on it. Anyway, he asked if it could come out again. I told him it could but we would have to clean all the toys up off the floor first. He didn't feel like doing that so he just went on to another thing. The , yestersay he starts "cleaning" the living room. He tells us he is cleaning so we can put the jumpy thing out. I just let him clean, to see what he would do. Basically, everything that was on the floor was taken to another room in the house. Mostly to Juliana's room. But it was such a cute effort and he did it all by himself, that when he was done, I put the jumpy thing up. It was so adorable. He remembered what he had to do if he wanted that thing, he did it all by himself, and he was happy. So cute.
  
One more! Just now, I put Lucas down for his nap with a new toy airplane. I told him "if the airplane can't be quiet, it will come out in the living room with me." He says "That's no problem. He can be quiet!" 

Did I mention he is two and a half? Haha just love what he come up with. 

1 comment: