Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Munchkins

I seem to have a problem keeping track of time. I can't quite believe it's been seven months since Juliana was born. But she's so big and active, it makes sense that she's that old. I just think of her as my little baby, and that doesn't match with the number, I guess. Juli is still our sweet girl. She is so happy. She rarely cries, and normally only when she is hungry or tired. Her hungry cues are so different than Lucas's were. She just fusses a little. But Lucas would wail and scream when he was hungry. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes to even realize Juliana is hungry because she doesn't actually cry. She just cough/ whines. That's it. 

Lucas is a very good big brother (most of the time).  He loves making juli smile, which she pretty much does every time she sees him. Or he talks to her. Or laughs at her. She loves her brother. If she is upset,  I can just get Lucas to talk to her and she normally stops crying. It's adorable. Lucas has discovered that he can feed Juliana her "puffs" and she really likes that. They both do. But I have to monitor how many he gives her because he will just keep feeding her! He loves taking care of her. He is still working on sharing. It's a lot harder for him now that she is so mobile. She army crawls and sits herself up., so she can get wherever she wants to go, and then sit up and play there. This makes her happy, but makes it tricky to keep her away from little toys and crumbs that she wants to eat. 

I can't wait to see them interacting even more in the coming months and years. It already is so cute. I am so glad we have two sweet kids that can always be there for each other. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment