Friday, May 30, 2014

Loving life

What a great day. I'm sitting down nursing juli before she goes to sleep and was thinking of how I loved today. We woke up happy, had fun playing, had friends over, went to the pool with friends. Enjoyed some great weather, took long naps, woke up and went to the park. Had a quick and healthy dinner, played some more and took baths. It was just a fun, happy, easy day. And I'm thankful for it. Because some days are not fun OR easy. So days like today must be savored. 


Lucas was especially sweet today. At the pool he told me he had to pee. So we quickly went to the bathroom. As we were walking in, he said "Thank you for taking me to the pool mommy. And to the potty." 😢so stinking sweet. 

Then, during their bath, Lucas and I were singing Skidamarink a Dink a Dink. Part of the song says "I love you!" So I always point to his nose or Juliana's. He pointed to Juli as he sang "I love you!" It was just so cute. He really is a sweetheart. I love him. And his sister. 


1 comment: