The kids are just in a great stage right now. They are playing more and more together. Juli is an early talker, like her brother, so they are able to talk to each other , and are constantly cracking each other up, telling each other things, or getting on each other's nerves 😄 I love how sweet Lucas can be to his sister. He is always looking or for her, making sure she is ok, and helping her. The other day they were playing in the sandbox in our yard while I was in and out of the house, probably cleaning up and getting things done. Lucas yelled for me to come here. I went to see him and he said "I have to go to the bathroom, can you watch juli?" 😂 it's little things like that, where he just shows that he is thinking of her and wanting to keep her safe, that make my heart melt.
I just love this stage, where they are becoming friends and playmates. I can't wait to watch them grow as individuals, and as brother and sister.


No comments:
Post a Comment