Then, after lucas did an awesome job at the dentist, we went to the tree park! Just me and Lucas. It was so much fun to be one on one with my little guy. I chased him all over the park, climbed up all the play equipment, and ate lunch with him. I loved getting to spend some time alone with him, and it was a special treat for Lucas. I LOVE that he still thinks hanging out with mommy is cool. He was calling for me across the playground, "come on mommy!" and I loved that he was so happy to play with me 😊
These are the days I want to remember, but that go by with the blink of an eye. I want to make these memories more than a picture in my head, so I'm writing them down here.
Monday, January 19, 2015
Lucas Day
This morning lucas had a dentist visit. I was kinda nervous about it, and so was he, because I had found a small discolored spot on the inside of one of his molars. But we talked about dentists, their job, what they do to your teeth, and his specific dentist. I took him to the dentist I have seen since we moved to enid. He is basically like a grandfather. Very calm, sweet, talkative. Lucas did great. He was a little unsure when the chair started moving, but he got it together. Turns out he does have a little tiny cavity where the enamel didn't form as strong as the rest of the tooth. The doctor said he wouldn't have to drill or numb lucas to fix the problem. (Thank goodness!!) so we will go back next week and get everything taken care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment