But. Yesterday things were a little better. Juli and Lucas weren't as whiney. They were playing together. (Best part of having two kids- when they are making each other happy😊) Lucas was pushing Juliana around in her cozy coup. He accidentally ran it into the pole in the living room and she started crying. We got her out and she was fine, just startled. Lucas came over to check on her and got close to her face and started talking. She immediately smiled and grabbed for his face, laughing when he pulled away. Lucas looked at me and said "she still loves me." And walked away.
Then at bedtime, I was rocking juli and twice she sat up, pulled her binky out of her mouth, and said Mama. Then cuddled into me. Just about melted my heart.
I have to soak up the little sweet moments so I can Remember them when I'm trying to get dinner on the table and both kids are screaming. And I have to remember the love between my two babies when they aren't being so loving.



No comments:
Post a Comment