Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Haven't Met You Yet

Ten Weeks!! Baby Nom Nom is 10 weeks old now, and I am ready to meet him or her:) I'm now 1/4 of the way to getting to see our very own baby! The past few weeks have really made me feel pregnant- morning/afternoon/evening sickness is not too fun. I thought I would answer this questionnaire every once in a while throughout this process to see changes.
How far along?  10 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss?  about 3 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Not yet! My belt had to be loosened one notch, but my pants still fit. We will see...
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep?  Yes please! Sleeping straight through the night, and very tired.
Best moment last week? Telling Pop! He was so excited for us, and it was really sweet.
Movement?  None yet.
Food cravings? OOOoooohhh yes! It's not so much that I crave anything, I just ONLY want very specific things. Everything else makes me nauseous. Yuck.
Gender? No idea.
Labor signs? ...no
Belly button in/out? Innie.
What I miss: Ben!! Haha, he is out in Oklahoma doing pilot training. I would love for him to be with me for this part of the pregnancy, but my friends here at WV are awesome. They take care of me :) Plus, Ben gets me for the last half. So it's ok.
What I am looking forward to: Getting a bump! I am growing a little bit, but no bump yet!
Milestones: 1/4 of the way done!

No comments:

Post a Comment